- VINTAGE MAP CANVAS ART: You’ll love this high-quality canvas art reproduction of 1832 Tennessee State Map Canvas. Our ready-to-hang maps are printed and framed in the USA by professional art framers using the highest quality materials. Each order is inspected for quality. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Vintage maps look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.
- A LOOK BACK AT HISTORY: This is an impressive, historic reproduction of 1832 Tennessee Vintage Map. A true piece of history. Historic prints beautifully link the past with the present. You may find yourself staring at your historic wall art for hours in wonderment. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this historic map and its significance.
- QUALITY CANVAS: To display this amazing piece of history, we use museum-quality heavyweight (400gsm), satin/gloss, American made canvas. Our canvas is OBA-free which allows the print to retain its color quality for generations. The canvas displays vintage map art with accurate color reproduction. This high quality canvas print will be a wonderful addition to your vintage-themed wall.
- READY TO HANG: This high-quality canvas wrap wall art displays beautifully in almost any environment. The stretcher bar is made out of kiln-dried poplar wood. This canvas wall art has a 1.5 inch wrap on each side. Our canvas wrap prints are made-to-order in the USA by professional art framers. Frames arrive ready-to-hang, preinstalled with hanging hardware.
- HISTORIC PRINTS: We love history and art. Sometimes old maps have tears, folds, stamps, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance maps while keeping its historical character. Customers all over the world love our historic prints and we know you will too.
This restored map of Tennessee is the 1832 edition, which is the first created from actual surveys. Early American cartographer Matthew Rhea is credited, and the map was drawn for the Tennessee Gazetteer. Officially instated into the union in 1796 as the 16th state, Tennessee’s rich history reaches back to pre-colonial times. The states significance in both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars cannot be diminished and any fan of American history will appreciate the significance of this first depiction of the true boundaries of Tennessee.
On Tennessee’s eastern border the Great Smoky Mountains National Park has attracted millions of tourists annually since its dedication in 1940 by President Franklin D. Roosevelt. This shared border with North Carolina also contains southern portions of the Appalachian trail, considered the longest through hike in the world.
Our beautifully restored and enhanced map captures the long heritage that Tennessee holds and this museum quality print comes on heavy matte stock printed with archival ink. This handsome reproduction is the perfect gift for any lover of American history and makes a unique piece of decor for any home, office, classroom, or library.
In stunning clarity this map depicts the original ‘important roads,’ ‘common roads,’ and even includes state and county lines, Indian boundary lines, old forts, and Indian villages. This map transports the viewer back in time and presents a vision of the history of Tennessee and America that evokes a land in transition and the start of a more modern era.
Our ready-to-hang canvas wall art prints are made in the USA using the highest quality materials with professional craftsmanship. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Historic prints look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.