- VINTAGE MAP FRAMED: You’ll love this high-quality framed historic reproduction of 1889 Puget Sound Map Poster. Our ready-to-hang maps are printed and framed in the USA by professional art framers using the highest quality materials. Each order is inspected for quality. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Vintage maps look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.
- A LOOK BACK AT HISTORY: This is an impressive, historic reproduction of 1889 Puget Sound Poster. A true piece of history. Historic prints beautifully link the past with the present. You may find yourself staring at your historic wall art for hours in amazement. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this historic map and its significance.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: To display this amazing piece of history, we use museum-quality heavyweight (230gsm), fine art print matte paper. Our paper is acid-free which allows the print to retain its color quality for generations. Our paper displays vintage map art with accurate color reproduction. This high-quality print will be a wonderful addition to your vintage-themed wall.
- READY TO HANG: This high-quality frame displays art beautifully in almost any environment. The frame is made out of poplar wood (for black and white) and pine wood (for walnut and natural) with a matte finish. The frame profile is 1.5 inches high and 0.75 (for size 18x24) and 1.125 (for size 24x36) inches wide. To protect artwork, we use high-quality, lightweight, shatter-resistant frame-grade acrylic. Frames arrive ready-to-hang, preinstalled with hanging hardware.
- HISTORIC PRINTS: We love history and art. Sometimes old maps have tears, folds, stamps, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance maps while keeping its historical character. Our framed prints are made-to-order in the USA by professional art framers. Customers all over the world love our historic prints and we know you will too.
Created in 1889 and depicting relief heights and nautical charts, this map of Puget Sound is a historical document of a region rich with history and culture. Named in 1792 after Huguenot Lieutenant Peter Puget, the Puget Sound refers to both the waters and surrounding land. This map followed the completion of the Northern Pacific railroad line in 1888 which connected the entire region to the eastern United States. Active trading and the rich waters provided ample opportunity for commercial fishing, and these made up the primary economic drivers. The diverse flora and fauna of the area have drawn recreational fisherman here for decades as well in hunt of steelhead trout and sockeye salmon.
Digitally restored and enhanced to correct colors, alignment and with minor blemishes removed, this unique piece of nautical history is sure to interest any lover of American or nautical history. The map also details the many lighthouses of the region as well as the safe channels for vessels to navigate, tides and buoy locations. This is an uncommon piece of cartographical history and would make the perfect gift for anyone that appreciates the rich history of the region, or maritime antiquities.
This striking reproduction is printed on heavy matte stock with museum-quality archival ink, your print will come shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube to ensure 100% satisfaction. Our reproductions make an ideal piece of decor for any study, classroom, office or home.
Our ready-to-hang wall arts are printed and framed in the USA using the highest quality materials with professional craftsmanship. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Historic prints look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.
Copy Bullet Points and Description from Scribbles, Remove the word "black" on Bullet Point 1, For Bullet Point 4 use Generic Template
Copy text without html codes and paste on Sellbrite