- VINTAGE MAP CANVAS ART: You’ll love this high-quality canvas art reproduction of 1890 White Mountains Map Canvas. Our ready-to-hang maps are printed and framed in the USA by professional art framers using the highest quality materials. Each order is inspected for quality. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Vintage maps look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.
- A LOOK BACK AT HISTORY: This is an impressive, historic reproduction of 1890 White Mountains Wall Art. A true piece of history. Historic prints beautifully link the past with the present. You may find yourself staring at your historic wall art for hours in wonderment. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this historic map and its significance.
- QUALITY CANVAS: To display this amazing piece of history, we use museum-quality heavyweight (400gsm), satin/gloss, American made canvas. Our canvas is OBA-free which allows the print to retain its color quality for generations. The canvas displays vintage map art with accurate color reproduction. This high quality canvas print will be a wonderful addition to your vintage-themed wall.
- READY TO HANG: This high-quality canvas wrap wall art displays beautifully in almost any environment. The stretcher bar is made out of kiln-dried poplar wood. This canvas wall art has a 1.5 inch wrap on each side. Our canvas wrap prints are made-to-order in the USA by professional art framers. Frames arrive ready-to-hang, preinstalled with hanging hardware.
- HISTORIC PRINTS: We love history and art. Sometimes old maps have tears, folds, stamps, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance maps while keeping its historical character. Customers all over the world love our historic prints and we know you will too.
the most unpredictable climbing conditions in the world. The range is often used as a training ground for challenging climbs like K2 or Everest and covers nearly a quarter of the entire state of New Hampshire.
Many of the earliest maps produced of the White Mountains were designed to attract tourists to the region from New York, Boston, and Montreal. These illustrations, while enticing, did not provide any topographical information. What makes this publication unique is the depiction of tourist attractions, rail lines, and hotels with the topographical details of the land portrayed through detailed shading.
The Appalachian Trail has 442 miles through New Hampshire, and Maine and the portion of the trail in New Hampshire mark the transition from the challenges of distance and time and introduce rough ground and steep grades.
Bird's eye perspectives were a popular item of the era, and their unique imagery immediately transports viewers back in time. In the late 20th century, New Hampshire was experiencing the benefits of industrialization with a thriving lumber industry and rail system. Coupled with the lumber industry, the mountains were a vital source of income from visiting tourists. This map is an authentic piece of cartographical history.
Our ready-to-hang canvas wall art prints are made in the USA using the highest quality materials with professional craftsmanship. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Historic prints look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.