- VINTAGE MAP CANVAS ART: You’ll love this high-quality canvas art reproduction of 1900 Yellowstone National Park Map Canvas Art. Our ready-to-hang maps are printed and framed in the USA by professional art framers using the highest quality materials. Each order is inspected for quality. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Vintage maps look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.
- A LOOK BACK AT HISTORY: This is an impressive, historic reproduction of 1900 Map of Yellowstone National Park. A true piece of history. Historic prints beautifully link the past with the present. You may find yourself staring at your historic wall art for hours in amazement. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this historic map and its significance.
- QUALITY CANVAS: To display this amazing piece of history, we use museum-quality heavyweight (400gsm), satin/gloss, American made canvas. Our canvas is OBA-free which allows the print to retain its color quality for generations. The canvas displays vintage map art with accurate color reproduction. This high quality canvas print will be a wonderful addition to your vintage-themed wall.
- READY TO HANG: This high-quality canvas wrap wall art displays beautifully in almost any environment. The stretcher bar is made out of kiln-dried poplar wood. This canvas wall art has a 1.5 inch wrap on each side. Our canvas wrap prints are made-to-order in the USA by professional art framers. Frames arrive ready-to-hang, preinstalled with hanging hardware.
- HISTORIC PRINTS: We love history and art. Sometimes old maps have tears, folds, stamps, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance maps while keeping its historical character. Customers all over the world love our historic prints and we know you will too.
Established by the U.S. Congress, Yellowstone National Park became the first in the nation in 1872 and is widely considered to be the first in the world. Yellowstone is known for its many geothermal features, especially Old Faithful, which has attracted tourists since the establishment of the park. As part of the southern Rocky Mountain Range, Yellowstone also features an abundant and subalpine ecosystem and is home to diverse wildlife.
Organized exploration of the region did not start until the 1860s and previously had been traveled in by mountain men and Native Americans. The park is entwined with the history and lore of the American West. This map, published in the same year as the Lacey Act, which banned hunting and poaching in Yellowstone, depicts the park in a period of significant transition as rail travel had allowed greater access, and visitors were flocking in numbers that had never before been seen. By 1900 Yellowstone was inspiring awe for over 5,000 visitors annually.
Old Faithful geyser has spouted at regular intervals since its discovery and has more than one million recorded eruptions. Yellowstone is nearly 3,500 square miles and comprises the Yellowstone Caldera, which is the largest super volcano on the continent. The park’s sheer size creates a wide range of different biology. It is home to the largest and most famous megafauna forest in the contiguous U.S. Yellowstone is also home to the largest and oldest herd of Bison, and the park remains one of the most iconic places in the United States.
Our ready-to-hang canvas wall art prints are made in the USA using the highest quality materials with professional craftsmanship. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Historic prints look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.