- VINTAGE MAP CANVAS ART: You’ll love this high-quality canvas art reproduction of 1904 Yellowstone National Park. Our ready-to-hang maps are printed and framed in the USA by professional art framers using the highest quality materials. Each order is inspected for quality. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Vintage maps look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.
- A LOOK BACK AT HISTORY: This is an impressive, historic reproduction of 1904 Map of Yellowstone National Park. A true piece of history. Historic prints beautifully link the past with the present. You may find yourself staring at your historic wall art for hours in wonderment. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this historic map and its significance.
- QUALITY CANVAS: To display this amazing piece of history, we use museum-quality heavyweight (400gsm), satin/gloss, American made canvas. Our canvas is OBA-free which allows the print to retain its color quality for generations. The canvas displays vintage map art with accurate color reproduction. This high quality canvas print will be a wonderful addition to your vintage-themed wall.
- READY TO HANG: This high-quality canvas wrap wall art displays beautifully in almost any environment. The stretcher bar is made out of kiln-dried poplar wood. This canvas wall art has a 1.5 inch wrap on each side. Our canvas wrap prints are made-to-order in the USA by professional art framers. Frames arrive ready-to-hang, preinstalled with hanging hardware.
- HISTORIC PRINTS: We love history and art. Sometimes old maps have tears, folds, stamps, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance maps while keeping its historical character. Customers all over the world love our historic prints and we know you will too.
This stunning aerial depiction of Yellowstone National Park indeed provides the viewer with a sense of the scope and grandeur of the landscape. Established by President Grant in 1872, the park is a true icon of the American West, and its rich history is engraved in American history. The 3,468 square miles contain a vast array of geographical features and diverse wildlife. The Yellowstone Caldera is the largest super volcano in North America, though considered dormant.
Published with spot heights, this map is a testament to the enduring legacy the parks geography holds in the American landscape. This map was produced by prominent American lithographer Henry Wellge, who was one of five men that generated over half of all perspective maps in the Library of Congress. His work is immediately recognizable and transports the viewer back in time. Yellowstone Lake is one of the largest high elevation lakes in North America. The park is comprised of canyons, lakes, waterfalls, and mountain ranges. The park is also home to the oldest and largest free-roaming Bison herd in the United States.
The park was experiencing tourism like never before in the early 20th century as automobile travel became more frequent, and the arduous journey to and within the park by horse and carriage soon became banned. The park, perhaps more than any other, is representative of the American West and its storied history. One gains a real sense of the era and vastness of the space as it’s projected in this illustration.
Our ready-to-hang canvas wall art prints are made in the USA using the highest quality materials with professional craftsmanship. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Historic prints look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.