- VINTAGE MAP CANVAS ART: You’ll love this high-quality canvas art reproduction of 1940 Great Smoky Mountains Map. Our ready-to-hang maps are printed and framed in the USA by professional art framers using the highest quality materials. Each order is inspected for quality. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Vintage maps look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.
- A LOOK BACK AT HISTORY: This is an impressive, historic reproduction of 1940 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Wall Art. A true piece of history. Historic prints beautifully link the past with the present. You may find yourself staring at your historic wall art for hours in wonderment. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this historic map and its significance.
- QUALITY CANVAS: To display this amazing piece of history, we use museum-quality heavyweight (400gsm), satin/gloss, American made canvas. Our canvas is OBA-free which allows the print to retain its color quality for generations. The canvas displays vintage map art with accurate color reproduction. This high quality canvas print will be a wonderful addition to your vintage-themed wall.
- READY TO HANG: This high-quality canvas wrap wall art displays beautifully in almost any environment. The stretcher bar is made out of kiln-dried poplar wood. This canvas wall art has a 1.5 inch wrap on each side. Our canvas wrap prints are made-to-order in the USA by professional art framers. Frames arrive ready-to-hang, preinstalled with hanging hardware.
- HISTORIC PRINTS: We love history and art. Sometimes old maps have tears, folds, stamps, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance maps while keeping its historical character. Customers all over the world love our historic prints and we know you will too.
The Great Smoky Mountains are among the oldest in the world and a true American icon, evoking images of early American settlers and the rich cultural tapestry of Southern Appalachian history. Our enhanced, museum quality, giclee reproductions of the original 1940 Smoky Mountains map are the perfect representation of that history.
The original 1940 map was created for the dedication of the park by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and serves as an iconic piece of park history. A distinctive aesthetic takes the viewer back in time, instilling an indelible bond between present and past, while our enhanced archival print transforms this rich history into a contemporary work.
The famous Appalachian trail drives straight through the heart of the park and has been an international attraction for hikers since its completion in 1937. Some 2 million people attempt this through hike annually and when hikers’ journey takes them through the Great Smoky National Park they find the highest elevation of the entire trail.
The Museum level quality of this enhanced reproduction brings the piece to life and provides a real sense of connection to the history of the park and region. Printed on heavy matte stock and ready for framing this print is perfect as a gift for the hikers and history buffs in your life, or a unique addition to your own space. Add a layer of visual and historical depth to any home, office or classroom.
Our ready-to-hang canvas wall art prints are made in the USA using the highest quality materials with professional craftsmanship. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Historic prints look great in the home, study or office. They also make an unforgettable gift.