- VINTAGE MAP REPRODUCTION: You’ll love this high quality historic reproduction of 1959 Rocky Mountain National Park Map. Our museum quality maps are archival grade, which means it will look great and last without fading for over 100 years. Our print to order maps are made in the USA and each map is inspected for quality. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Vintage maps look great in the home, study or office. They make a perfect gift as well.
- MUSEUM QUALITY: This high quality map print will be a great addition to your vintage-themed wall. Don't waste money on cheap-looking, thin paper posters. We use thick, fine art print quality matte paper. Our professional’s choice matte paper displays artwork in high detail without glare. The color is vibrant and text is easy to read. When framed, this map looks absolutely stunning.
- A LOOK BACK AT HISTORY: This is an impressive, historic reproduction of 1959 Rocky Mountain National Park Map. This print is from an original found in the maps and geography division of the US Library of Congress. A true piece of history. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this historic map and its significance.
- READY TO FRAME: This print includes a 0.2 inch border for a perfect frame fit and look. Our maps are designed to fit easy-to-find standard frame sizes, saving you money from having to pay for a custom frame. Each map is inspected for quality and shipped in a rigid tube.
- HISTORIX: We love history and art. Sometimes old maps have tears, folds, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance maps while keeping its historical character. All our maps are proudly made in the USA. Customers all over the world love our vintage maps and we know you will too.
This beautify restored relief map if the Rocky Mountain National Park captures the essence of America’s fascination with western lore and presents a striking visual that takes the viewer back in time.
Officially signed into law on January 26, 1915 by President Woodrow Wilson, the Rocky Mountain National Park act established the official boundaries and protected the region for future generations' enjoyment. The Civilian Conservation Corps completed several projects in the park and remnants of their camps can still be found in the park today.
This Museum quality archival print brings back to life the 1959 map created by J.M. Sprecher in 1959 to celebrate the Colorado State Centennial. Printed on the highest quality matte stock it comes ready to frame. The perfect gift for any lover of hiking, history, or even just the great outdoors.
The Rocky Mountain national Park is without a doubt one of the most recognizable parks in all of the United States. This stunningly restored relief map creates an aesthetic sense of wonder at the sheer magnitude of the park and the numerous peaks and valleys contained within its immense boundaries. This relief map was created as a tribute to the park and the great state of Colorado and this reproduction serves to bring a piece of western history back to life with a level of visual detail never before seen.
An indelible icon of the American West this masterfully restored print creates a sense of connection with the viewer from present to past and makes the perfect gift or decoration for any home, classroom, or office.