- HISTORIC PRINTS: You’ll love this high quality print of 2006 Bolivia Map Poster. Our museum quality prints are archival grade, which means it will look great and last without fading for over 100 years. Our print to order maps are made in the USA and each map is inspected for quality. Maps are great for education in the classroom. Maps also make for beautiful wall art in the home, study or office. A great gift for travelers or map enthusiasts.
- MUSEUM QUALITY: This high quality map print of 2006 Bolivia South America Map will be a great addition to your wall art or classroom. Don't waste money on cheap-looking, thin paper posters. We use thick, fine art print quality matte paper. Our professional’s choice matte paper displays artwork in high detail without glare. The color is vibrant and text is easy to read. Our maps can be pinned on the wall or framed for a stunning look.
- ACCURATE MAP: Our map prints are utilized by academics, business people, and others looking for accurate, detailed maps. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this map and its significance.
- READY TO FRAME: This print includes a 0.2 inch border for a perfect frame fit and look. Our maps are designed to fit easy-to-find standard frame sizes, saving you money from having to pay for a custom frame. Each map is inspected for quality and shipped in a rigid tube.
- HISTORIX: We love history and art. Sometimes old maps have tears, folds, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance maps while keeping its historical character. All our maps are proudly made in the USA. Customers all over the world love our historic maps and we know you will too.
This distinctive map of Bolivia was produced by the Central Intelligence Agency and shows the country in a period of significant growth and transformation in the twenty-first century. CIA maps are used to illustrate shifting geopolitical boundaries, and their information is essential for military intelligence, political use, and even utilized by academics, business people, and others looking for the most accurate, detailed maps. By the time of this maps publication Bolivia had elected progressive President Evo Morales, who campaigned on a platform of restoring rights to the indigenous majority. A new constitution was ratified in 2009, and the early parts of the twenty-first century saw a period of significant transformation in the landlocked nation.
Bordered by Brazil to the East, Argentina to the South, as well as Paraguay and Peru, Bolivia’s rich history and distinct culture blend traditional cultures with Spanish influences. Its geographically diverse landscape includes peaks in the Andes in the West and Eastern lowlands that are part of the Amazon Basin. Before becoming a colony of Spain, the region was part of the Inca Empire. Large reserves of silver were discovered in Bolivia by the Spanish and a period of rapid transformation occurred in the subsequent years.
The distinctive style of CIA maps and their signature aesthetic is immediately recognizable. Bolivia has the fastest growing GDP in South America, and its economy is being spurred on by its agricultural industry and silver, lithium, and copper mining. This map is truly an authentic piece of cartographical history.
Our museum quality giclee print comes printed with archival ink on premium heavyweight matte paper. Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube your print will arrive ready to be framed. This eye-catching map reproduction print makes the perfect gift for anyone that loves history and imagery.