- HISTORIC PRINTS: You’ll love this high quality print of 2009 Pakistan Map Poster. Our museum quality prints are archival grade, which means it will look great and last without fading for over 100 years. Our print to order maps are made in the USA and each map is inspected for quality. Maps are great for education in the classroom. Maps also make for beautiful wall art in the home, study or office. A great gift for travelers or map enthusiasts.
- MUSEUM QUALITY: This high quality map print of 2009 Map of Pakistan will be a great addition to your wall art or classroom. Don't waste money on cheap-looking, thin paper posters. We use thick, fine art print quality matte paper. Our professional’s choice matte paper displays artwork in high detail without glare. The color is vibrant and text is easy to read. Our maps can be pinned on the wall or framed for a stunning look.
- ACCURATE MAP: These map prints of 2009 Pakistan are utilized by academics, business people, and others looking for accurate, detailed maps. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this map and its significance.
- READY TO FRAME: This print includes a 0.2 inch border for a perfect frame fit and look. Our maps are designed to fit easy-to-find standard frame sizes, saving you money from having to pay for a custom frame. Each map is inspected for quality and shipped in a rigid tube.
- HISTORIX: We love history and art. Sometimes old maps have tears, folds, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance maps while keeping its historical character. All our maps are proudly made in the USA. Customers all over the world love our historic maps and we know you will too.
Produced by the Central Intelligence Agency, this depiction of Pakistan shows the nation in a period of cultural, political, and economic transformation. CIA maps contain the most up-to-date geopolitical boundaries and borders and are used by political and military leaders to develop and implement foreign policy and strategy. Following the conclusion of the Kargil War in 1999, a period of enlightenment swept the nation and included economic reforms and more liberal social policies. CIA maps have been produced and archived since 1941 and are known for their minimal aesthetic and uniform appearance.
Pakistan has a rich history, and its location between India, China, Afghanistan, and Iran has shaped its culture for centuries. It is also the site of several ancient civilizations and archaeologically significant sites. As the fifth most populous country in the world, Pakistan gained independence from colonel British rule in 1947 and established a government based on Islamic rule in 1956. A nine-month civil war in 1971 resulted in the establishment of Bangladesh in eastern Pakistan. This map was published following the installation of a civilian government which would go on to create a parliamentary system with periodic elections.
CIA maps are regarded for their accuracy and are updated frequently as geopolitical and international boundaries shift and evolve. By the early portion of the twenty-first century, Pakistan had seen significant transformation since its independence and maintains a distinct place in the Islamic world culturally, religiously, and politically. This is an authentic piece of global cartographical history.
Our museum quality giclee print comes printed with archival ink on premium heavyweight matte paper. Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube your print will arrive ready to be framed. This eye-catching vintage map reproduction print makes the perfect gift for anyone that loves history and imagery.