- HISTORIC PRINTS: You’ll love this high quality print of 2021 Africa Map. Our museum quality prints are archival grade, which means it will look great and last without fading for over 100 years. Our print to order maps are made in the USA and each map is inspected for quality. Maps are great for education in the classroom. Maps also make for beautiful wall art in the home, study or office. A great gift for travelers or map enthusiasts.
- MUSEUM QUALITY: This high quality map print will be a great addition to your wall art or classroom. Don't waste money on cheap-looking, thin paper posters. We use thick, fine art print quality matte paper. Our professional’s choice matte paper displays artwork in high detail without glare. The color is vibrant and text is easy to read. Our maps can be pinned on the wall or framed for a stunning look.
- ACCURATE MAP: These map prints of 2021 Map of Africa are utilized by academics, business people, and others looking for accurate, detailed maps. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this map and its significance.
- READY TO FRAME: This print includes a 0.2 inch border for a perfect frame fit and look. Our maps are designed to fit easy-to-find standard frame sizes, saving you money from having to pay for a custom frame. Each map is inspected for quality and shipped in a rigid tube.
- HISTORIX: We love history and art. Sometimes old maps have tears, folds, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance maps while keeping its historical character. All our maps are proudly made in the USA. Customers all over the world love our historic maps and we know you will too.
Published during a period of significant transformation globally, this Central Intelligence Agency map of the second largest and most populous continent shows Africa as an emerging international power. Comprised of fifty-four sovereign nations and two de facto states, Africa bears a rich history made up of distinct cultures and traditions. The diverse geography of the vast continent varies from arid deserts to tropical rainforests, savannas, mountainous peaks, and thousands of miles of coastlines bordered by three oceans and the mediterranean sea. Rich in minerals and other natural resources, Africa has a long history of exporting these goods for international markets.
The twentieth century marked a period of relative instability as many nations gained independence from European colonial rule and faced challenges establishing new governments and institutions. This caused the redrawing and shifting of geopolitical boundaries, and the Central Intelligence Agency has been producing the most accurate international maps since 1941. Political and military leaders utilize CIA maps to develop policy and strategize operations. During the first two decades of the twenty-first century, Africa has grown into an economically and culturally emerging market.
Because of its size and unique proximity to Europe and the Middle East, Africa has very distinct cultural differences across regions ranging from Arab influences in the north from Morocco to Egypt and the iconic Swahili of eastern Africa. CIA maps are distinguished by their minimal aesthetic and signature style. This is an authentic piece of modern African cartography depicting it in a period of significant progress.
Our museum quality giclee print comes printed with archival ink on premium heavyweight matte paper. Shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube your print will arrive ready to be framed. This eye-catching vintage map reproduction print makes the perfect gift for anyone that loves history.