- VINTAGE MAP REPRODUCTION: You’ll love this high quality historic reproduction of 1760 Map of the Land of Canaan or Holy Land. Our museum quality maps are archival grade, which means it will look great and last without fading for over 100 years. Our print to order maps are made in the USA and each map is inspected for quality. This beautiful artwork is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Vintage maps look great in the home, study or office. They make a perfect gift as well.
- MUSEUM QUALITY: This high quality map print will be a great addition to your vintage-themed wall. Don't waste money on cheap-looking, thin paper posters. We use thick, fine art print quality matte paper. Our professional’s choice matte paper displays artwork in high detail without glare. The color is vibrant and text is easy to read. When framed, this map looks absolutely stunning.
- A LOOK BACK AT HISTORY: This is an impressive, historic reproduction of 1760 Map of the Land of Canaan or Holy Land. This print is from an original found in the maps and geography division of the US Library of Congress. A true piece of history. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this historic map and its significance.
- READY TO FRAME: This print includes a 0.2 inch border for a perfect frame fit and look. Our maps are designed to fit easy-to-find standard frame sizes, saving you money from having to pay for a custom frame. Each map is inspected for quality and shipped in a rigid tube.
- HISTORIX: We love history and art. Sometimes old maps have tears, folds, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance maps while keeping its historical character. All our maps are proudly made in the USA. Customers all over the world love our vintage maps and we know you will too.
This digitally restored and enhanced Map of the Land of Canaan, or simply Holy Land is a stunning reproduction on museum quality heavy matte stock printed with archival ink. Ready to frame and shipped in a heavy cardboard tube this beautiful piece of Biblical history makes the perfect addition to any Sunday school classroom, church office, or home study.
In Biblical History this was the land that God told Abraham to divide among the twelve tribes, and having it visually represented makes this a useful tool for teaching biblical history. This is also a perfect gift for anyone who loves Christian and Biblical history and will allow them to proudly display this beautiful reproduction.
While historically Canaan was never unified under one ruler these lands came to be known as the Holy Land and became promised to the Israelites if they could first overcome the nations already inhabiting Canaan. The second task was to learn to live in harmony with the groups who were already related to Israel in a variety of ways.
This map depicts what has become modern day Israel, Gaza and the West Bank in a way that gives great context to the Holy Land as a region and allows the viewer to understand the rich history of these lands from a Biblical perspective.
This beautiful restoration and print complement and enhance any space that they are displayed in and give a sense of not only reverence but a deep connection to Biblical history.