1938 Grand Canyon National Park Travel Poster - Vintage Grand Canyon Poster Print - Grand Canyon Rock Formation Wall Art
Precio de venta
Brand : HISTORIX
Agregando el producto a tu carrito de compra
* HISTORIC PRINT REPRODUCTION: You’ll love this high quality historic reproduction of 1938 Grand Canyon National Park Travel Poster. Our museum quality prints are archival grade, which means it will look great and last without fading for over 100 years. Our print to order posters are made in the USA and each print is inspected for quality. This historic print is a perfect addition to your themed decor. Vintage prints look great in the home, study or office. They make a perfect gift as well.
* MUSEUM QUALITY: This high quality poster print will be a great addition to your vintage-themed wall. Don't waste money on cheap-looking, thin paper posters. We use high-end printing equipment with professional quality paper and ink. Our professional’s choice matte paper displays images beautifully.
* A LOOK BACK AT HISTORY: This is an impressive, historic reproduction of 1938 Grand Canyon Print Poster. A true piece of history. See our product description section for more fascinating information about this historic print and its significance.
* READY TO FRAME: This unframed print includes a 0.2 inch border for a perfect frame fit and look. Our prints are designed to fit easy-to-find standard frame sizes, saving you money from having to pay for a custom frame. Each print is inspected for quality and shipped in a rigid envelope/tube. The Historic Prints logo watermark will not appear in the print.
* HISTORIX: We love history and art. Sometimes old posters have tears, separations and other blemishes. We digitally restore and enhance vintage posters while keeping its historical character. All our prints are proudly made in the USA. Looking for a specific print size? Please contact us. Customers all over the world love our vintage prints and we know you will too.
Produced and published by the WPA-FAP poster program to promote thirteen national parks across the united states, this unique illustration bears a distinctive style that immediately transports the viewer back in time, creating an indelible bind between the past and present. The vast Colorado River flows through the canyon, and the park remains one of the most iconic natural features of the American West. Grand Canyon National Park was officially established in 1917 by President Woodrow Wilson after more than a decade of efforts to protect the land with mixed results.
The Grand Canyon is one of the most visited natural spaces in the world, with more than five million tourists making the journey to the region annually. Visitors can hike, raft the river, take guided tours on muleback, and it remains a significant economic driver for the area. In recent years aerial activities have become popular, including skydiving and helicopter tours. This poster was published to spur tourism in the years following the Great Depression. While World War II would cause a pause in tourism, the economic boom in the 1950s, as well as increased access to cars and highways, caused a massive boom in park visitation.
C. Don Powell was the chief designer for the WPA-FAP program, and this poster reflects the aesthetics of post-depression graphic design. The art-deco-inspired illustration uses tones and colors associated with American Southwest imagery and motifs. The Grand Canyon remains an iconic piece of American natural spaces and is home to diverse environments.
for framed and canvas products limited to the 48 contiguous United States.
HISTORIC PRINTS specializes in historical map
and photo reproductions from throughout the
world and antiquity that create a unique link
between past and present. Our prints enhance
any home and office and also make the perfect gift.